We can help you choose the right people
CHOOSE employment is a Tasmanian business employing local people with local knowledge. It is this intimate local knowledge that allows us to provide local employers with the service they need.
We have a range of jobseekers that are willing, able and eager to start work now and we can help you choose the right employee. In most instances our services are FREE of charge to you. That’s good for your business and good for our jobseekers.
A variety of skills to choose from…
CHOOSE employment will work with you to find the best person to suit your business. Some of the screening processes include:
- Interviewing jobseekers and checking previous work histories so we find the best fit for your business
- Aptitude testing – from basic numeracy and literacy testing, checking computer skills, manual dexterity tests through to advanced testing techniques (advanced techniques may attract a fee)
- Pre employment courses for job seekers that cover the basics such as punctuality, presentation, communication, attitude and self esteem - so that you get to choose from people who are ready to work and know what to expect at work
BUT ultimately, our most effective screening technique is knowing our clients.
It’s the way we choose to do business that makes us different from the rest!
Choose your level of support
Starting a new job can be a challenging time for both your new employee and you. To help assist you both through this period CHOOSE employment offer ongoing support to you and your new employee.
Our experienced Consultants will negotiate what level of support (if any) is required by you and your new employee and structure the support service around those needs. Support can range from a regular phone call to you to discuss the new employee’s progress, right through to on-the-job mentoring and training for your new employee.
It’s just a matter of choosing what suits you best!
Choose our other services
As part of the O group, a community partnership that brings together CHOOSE employment, Business & Employment, findstaff.biz, NGT Tasmania, Business Mentor Services Tasmania and Developing Potential Australia, we have access to people, knowledge and resources that provides you with a complete list of business services at our finger tips.
- Australian Apprenticeships information, incentives advice, support and training
- Group Employment apprenticeship options (let us take care of the details)
- Traineeship information and support
- Business mentoring and assistance
- Fee for service recruiting at a price you can afford
- Community business mentoring by volunteers for small business, organisations and groups
- Accredited and non-accredited training for corporate business and government agencies
Now that’s efficient. Choose us and we’ll do the lot...or as much as you need.
Choose us to help, contact an office near you.